Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Moslee Olstuff

Linda Tatum is another of our artisans this year. While corresponding about her work I asked her for a bit of information to help us understand what she does, and where she finds the components she needs for her work. Once she had shared I better understood the name of her business, "Moslee Olstuff."

This is what Linda had to share:

I've crafted for years and made creatures off and on in various mediums.  I'm 64 so I've done lots and lots of crafting.  I have sold in other places but not for a good while. I find vintage things at auctions (I have a couple of antique booths) and some things  are from secondhand stores then I combine old and new.  So things are original and one if a kind.


















I am very excited to see Linda's creations in person. There is so much character showing in each piece. Please come join us on Saturday, November 17 from 10-3 at Chapman's for our Fourth Annual Art and Soul Sale and visit her table.





No comments:

Post a Comment