Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kleindorfer's Crafts



Barbara likes to keep things simple. When she was deciding on a name for her business that was her inspiration, simplicity, hence the name "Kleindorfer's Crafts."



"I love crafting!" 
says Barbara. "I enjoy knitting, crocheting
 and hand sewing. I started crafting by teaching myself to knit and crochet before my oldest son was born."

 In anticipation of having a lot of time on her hands she stocked up on yarns and needles. She jokingly comments, "Well, you know how that turned out! I still had time, but not near as much as I thought I would. Two kids and many years of working out of the home later... crafting has helped me keep my sanity! Creating something or recycling something that is not used any more is just fun!"


One of Barbara's felted purses.





If you'd like to see a bit of Barbara's fun then stop by her booth this Saturday, November 17, from 10-3 at Chapman's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment