Friday, November 9, 2012

The Happy Tree

This year I'll be hosting one or two additional artisans at my table.

Clara Hogan, a dear lady from church, is VERY gifted with her hands. I've seen her knitted work, but what she's going to be displaying will be wire wrapped trees. When I asked how she came up with them she answered, "Well, I saw them and went home and made them." Yep, no patterns or how-to books, she just saw it and re-created. WOW! The pictures simply don't do these justice, so be sure to stop by my booth where they will be featured.
 This one is done in copper and black. The price will be $80. 



 This is the one I've seen in person. It is breathtaking...

The metal is gold tone craft metal and the tiny glass beads are a rainbow of colors.

I love that Clara has "signed" her piece in wire... note her initials woven into the sculpture next to the tree trunk! The price for this sculpture is $120.00. 

Look for The Happy Trees at my booth, on Saturday, November 17, at Chapman's from 10-3

No comments:

Post a Comment